Tuesday 26 March 2013

Taking it easy

Taking it easy doesn't come naturally to me, I'm naturally a 'busy' person and love working to to-do lists and schedules. Having said that, I'm very aware that Baby Widders will be here in ten weeks or less, and this may be my only opportunity to be a bit lazy!
I'm reaching that stage in the pregnancy now where I'm starting to feel big and heavy, and get tired much more easily. 
Being on top of things is the key to my happiness right now. I can't settle if the house is messy, so being in a routine is very important to me
Little things like making the beds as soon as we wake up, keeping the dishes and laundry up to date and tidying up every couple of hours makes all the difference between enjoying my time at home and feeling like I've totally lost control!
Today, the house is under control, the laundry is up to date, and my to-do list consists of this a cup if tea, crocheting a blanket and reading my photography book.
It's a hard life.....



No comments:

Post a Comment