Saturday 30 March 2013

Today, I am grateful for...

Spring, which seems to be finally on the way! The sight of even one or two new flowers popping up outside gives me such a happy feeling!


A yummy dinner followed by an super easy option for pudding :)


My husband, who not only made Charlie's new desk today, but also set up his computer, bought both kids new posters for their rooms (checks Charlie's uber cool Minecraft one!), and is generally just an all round lovely stepdad/tech support/soulmate/superhero...


Doris, our beautiful campervan! Steve and I were child free for most of the day, so we spent a lovely afternoon outside, generally pottering around with Doris and getting her tidied and cleaned up for camping season. Just need a few full days without snow now!!!

So, just a tiny few of the many things I'm grateful for today, as well as a hot shower, comfy jammies, well behaved kids, my growing baby bump, a snuggly night on my cosy sofa, and loads of other things. Sometimes it's just good to take stock and be thankful for all of these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment